Convocation Ceremony Protocol
Convocation ceremony is a university formal function thus compulsory adherence to the dress code is expected. Failure to do so may lead you to being barred from participating in the function.
Graduates are required to adhere to the dress code protocols as follows:
a. Attire :
i. Black/ Dark Blue Baju Melayu with matching sampin, OR
ii. Black/ Dark Blue Lounge Suit.
b. Shoes: Leather/half-leather, black/dark color.
c. Hair: Short and neat.
a. Attire : Decent attire such as Baju Kurung, Kebaya, long skirts. Short skirts are not allowed.
b. Shoes: Court shoes (stilettos are not encouraged).
c. Hair: Neat.
- Strict adherence and compliance to all procedures is mandatory to ensure the ceremony is smooth while observing the required safety procedures.
- In observing social distancing, ONLY TWO (2) PARENTS/GUESTS are invited and allowed into campus. No additonal guests will be permitted.
- Graduands & parents/guests are not allowed to leave the ceremony until it ends.
- Children below 12 years old are NOT ALLOWED to enter the hall.
- Whilst Graduands will be entering the hall as per guided by Marshals, parents/guests will be ushered to their seats by Officer on-duty, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each of parent/guests must produce the invitation card to the Officer on-duty, at the entrance of the hall.