- A non-refundable graduation fees of RM450 is charged. The fee covers for the following:
a. Academic Transcript
b. Academic Certificate
- Payment can be made via MSU2U online Payment through MSU Website "www.msu.edu.my"
OR The graduation fee must be credited to the following account:
Accounts Name : MSU HOLDINGS SDN BHD
a. Malayan Banking Berhad (MBB) Account No : 5121 0126 5366
b. Affin Islamic Account No : 106640000034
THE OFFICIAL RECEIPT & ONLINE CONFIRMATION ATTENDANCE SLIP MUST BE PRODUCED AS PROOF OF PAYMENT DURING THE CONVOCATION PACKAGE COLLECTION
- Any payment by cheque must be made by 7th May 2023 (Sunday). . MSU will not be responsible if students are not allowed to participate the ceremony due to "Bounced/Returned Cheque" or payment made after the by 7th May 2023 (Sunday)..
- The Bank-in slip (customer's copy) MUST be CHANGED to MSU'S OFFICIAL RECEIPT at the MSU Account Dept. Please email the " bank in" slip to Account Department at [email protected]. Please put your name, ID no and IC no. for our reference.
You may contact the following personnel for inquiries or clarifications regarding your fee status:
a) Pn Nordia - 03-5521 6491 (Private)
b) Pn Siti Ilyani - 03-5521 6892 (Private)
c) Cik Adura - 03-5521 6892 (PTPTN)
d) Pn. Fara - 03-5521 6891 (MARA)
e) Pn. Razmira - 03-5521 6739 (Postgraduate / International)
- Graduands with outstanding fee shall not be allowed to participate in the convocation ceremony until all fee settlement is made. Kindly refer to Account Dept
- Graduands WHO FAILED TO SETTLE ALL OUTSTANDING FEE BY 7 MAY 2023 (SUNDAY) (THURSDAY) SHALL NOT BE LISTED IN THE CONVOCATION BOOKLET.