- Robes may only be collected AFTER rehearsal, and the Tracer Study survey has been completed.
(A copy of the Tracer Study Coupon must be produced as a proof that the Tracer Study survey has been completed. Without this coupon you will not allowed to collect the robe.)
- Robes may be collected at Level 1, next to the MSU Kids.
- Completed Robe Rental Form must be produced when collecting the robes.
- Each robe comes with a mortar board and a hood. The hood color is based according to faculty/cluster:
Degree Color Name Swatch FHLS/Pharmacy Silver Grey FBMP/SESS/SHCA Sapphire blue FISE Golden yellow IMS Red
- Robes MUST NOT be altered or amended in whatsoever manner.
- Robes must be returned at Level 1 after the ceremony ends.
Counter operation hours
3rd October 2020 : until 7pm
4th October 2020 : until 7pm
- Upon returning the robe, you are required to collect a copy of your Robe Rental Form.
This Robe Rental form is required for the collection of Certificate and Academic transcript.
- If the "Robe Rental Form" is lost, a charge of RM5.00 shall be imposed.
- Robe returned later than the stipulated time must be returned at the following address:
WA OUTFITTERS SDN.BHD
34 Jalan Sesama
Sri Gombak Light Industrial Area
68100 Selangor (Tel: 03-6185 7570/6188 3430)
Pn. Zaidah - 012 9052567
Pn. Nora - 012 3206151
Pn. Habsah - 014 5244233
The robemaker will impose the following charges for late return:
- RM25 if returned the following day (first day)
- Additional RM10 daily until the robe is returned
- Charges for missing / lost items:
a. Robe : RM150.00
b. Mortarboard : RM60.00
c. Hood : RM50.00
REMINDER : Copy of the Robe Rental Form must be produced for the collection of Certificates and Transcripts .