All students are candidates for graduation upon completion of the all the academic courses as stipulated in the program structure, and meets the minimum required condition for graduation.
All students who are eligible for graduation are required to complete all fees due and other obligations to the university before being allowed to participate in the convocation ceremony.
If you have questions regarding convocation, please contact the Registrar Office at 03-5521 6900 / 6899.
The administration and faculty of Management & Science University wish you success as you leave the University and hope that you will call on us if we can be of further service to you.
- There will be a fee of RM450 for those attending the convocation ceremony. The fee covers for the following:
a. Academic Transcript
b. Academic Certificate
- Payment can be made via MSU2U online Payment through MSU Website "www.msu.edu.my"
OR The graduation fee must be credited to the following account:
Accounts Name : MSU HOLDINGS SDN BHD
a. Malayan Banking Berhad (MBB) Account No : 5121 0126 5366
b. Affin Islamic Account No : 106640000034
THE OFFICIAL RECEIPT & ONLINE CONFIRMATION ATTENDANCE SLIP MUST BE PRODUCED AS PROOF OF PAYMENT DURING REGISTRATION FOR REHEARSAL.
- Any payment by cheque must be made BEFORE 28th September 2020 ( Monday ) . MSU will not be responsible if students are not allowed to participate the ceremony due to "Bounced/Returned Cheque" or payment made after the 28th September 2020 ( Monday ).
- The Bank-in slip (customer's copy) MUST be CHANGED to MSU'S OFFICIAL RECEIPT at the MSU Account Dept. Please fax the " bank in" slip to (Acct Dept) at 03-55112854 or email to [email protected] Please put your name, ID no and IC no. for our reference.
You may contact the following personnel for inquiries or clarifications regarding your fee status:
a. Pn Nordia- 03-55216492
b. Pn Zakiah – 03-5521 6892 (PTPTN)
c. Cik Adura - 03-55216891 (Private)
d. Pn Farra – 03-5521 6892 (MARA)
- Students with outstanding fee shall not be allowed to participate in the convocation ceremony until all fee settlement is made. Kindly refer to Account Department.
- STUDENTS WHO FAILED TO SETTLE ALL OUTSTANDING FEE BY 28th SEPTEMBER 2020 ( Monday ) SHALL NOT BE LISTED IN THE CONVOCATION BOOKLET.