Certificates & Transcripts Pick-Up
- The certificate and academic transcript (BM & BI versions) may be collected from the Examination & Awards Department (MSU Shah Alam Campus) beginning 3rd October 2020..
- Upon receiving, students are advised to check both documents to ensure that all information is accurate. Any error must be reported within 2 weeks (from the collection date), to the Examination Department and correction will be done accordingly. Error reported after the 2 weeks shall not be entertained.
- Students are advised not to lose the certificate and transcript as the original copy shall not be reproduced by the university. Certified duplicate copies may be obtained from the Examination & Awards Department at a fee of RM20.00 per copy.
- To collect the certificate and academic transcript and certificate, students must fulfil the following condition:
- Has returned the robe to the robemaker (Students must bring a copy of the robe rental form as proof that the robe has been returned, otherwise the transcript/certificate shall not be released).
- Do not have any outstanding fee and/or penalty
- Do not have in posession any unreturned library book or any other university property.
- If students are unable to collect the certificate / transcript on his/her own, a representative may be appointed by providing an Authorisation Letter allowing him/her to do the collection on behalf of student. The letter must be addressed to 'The Registrar Office' by stating the name and NRIC of the appointed representative.