MSU 27 th Convocation, Transforming Lives|Enriching Future
IMPORTANT REMINDER :
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic and the on-going RMCO, the University is taking all neecessary measures to ensure compliance to the SOP for event, as issued by the Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN). The convocation ceremony will be administered according to the SOP where hygiene aspects (hand sanitizing), usage of facial masks and physical distancing must be observed by everyone throughout the ceremony, including the rehearsal sessions.
- The followings are general procedures that must be strictly adhered by graduands and accompanying parents/guests:
- Each person attending the ceremony must record their attendance using the MySejahtera apps. Please ensure this application is available/installed in your mobile phone.
- There will be a SINGLE ENTRY into the University premise where checking of body temperature will be conducted by University officers.
- Usage of facial masks and physical distancing must be observed at all time.
- Graduands and parents/guests that belong to any of the following category, are prohibited from participating in this ceremony, including :
a) those from EMCO / PKPD areas,
b) categorised under PUS (Person Under Surveilance),
c) under quarantine,
d) returned from abroad,
e) person with medical/health condition(s),
f) children aged 12 and below, adult aged 70 and above and persons with special needs (OKU).
- In observing social distancing, only ONE PARENT will be allowed into the Chancellor Hall. Other parent/guests attending, may watch the ceremony live from the screen available at U-Square / U-Plaza.