Certificates & Transcripts Pick-Up
- The certificate and academic transcript (BM & BI versions) may be collected from the Examination & Awards Department (MSU Shah Alam Campus) beginning 3rd August 2019.
- Upon receiving, students are advised to check both documents to ensure that all information is accurate. Any error must be reported within 2 weeks (from the collection date), to the Examination Department and correction will be done accordingly. Error reported after the 2 weeks shall not be entertained.
Students are advised not to lose the certificate and transcript as the original copy shall not be reproduced by the university. Certified duplicate copies may be obtained from the Examination & Awards Department at a fee of RM20.00 per copy.
- To collect the certificate and academic transcript and certificate, students must fulfil the following condition:
- Has returned the robe to the robemaker (Students must bring a copy of the robe rental form as proof that the robe has been returned, otherwise the transcript/certificate shall not be released).
- Do not have any outstanding fee and/or penalty
- Do not have in posession any unreturned library book or any other university property.
If students are unable to collect the certificate / transcript on his/her own, a representative may be appointed by providing an Authorisation Letter allowing him/her to do the collection on behalf of student. The letter must be addressed to 'The Registrar Office' by stating the name and NRIC of the appointed representative.