Convocation ceremony is a university formal function thus compulsory adherence to the dress code is expected. Failure to do so may lead you to being barred from participating in the function.
Graduates are required to adhere to the dress code protocols as follows:
a. Attire :
i. Black/ Dark Blue Baju Melayu with matching sampin, OR
ii. Black/ Dark Blue Lounge Suit.
b. Shoes: Leather/half-leather, black/dark color.
c. Hair: Short and neat.
a. Attire : Decent attire such as Baju Kurung, Kebaya, long skirts. Short skirts are not allowed.
b. Shoes: Court shoes (stilettos not encouraged).
c. Hair: Neat.
Movement & Protocol when receiving the scroll
- Individual invitation cards must be presented to the officers on duty to enter the Chancellor Hall.
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed to enter the hall.
- Parents/guests will be ushered to their seats by the Officers on duty, on a first-come first-served basis.
- Each of parent must produce the invitation card to the Officer on-duty, at the entrance of the hall.
- Guests are not allowed to leave their seats during the ceremony.
- Guests are not allowed to leave the hall until the ceremony ends.
- EXTRA GUESTS is allowed for SESSION 1 ONLY (a fee of RM30.00/per person is charged). Kindly note that EXTRA GUESTS based on a first come first serve basis.
Instructions and guides from the Marshal must be followed throughout the conferment ceremony.
More details and explanation shall be given during the rehearsal session.
Students are advised to refer to any of the Marshal on-duty, should there be any emergency situation encountered throughout the ceremony.
Students & parents are advised to have breakfast prior to attending the ceremony.